|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1897 – Franz Schubert's Werke, Breitkopf & Härtel
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
This work may have been intended as the finale of the Piano Sonata in C major, D.279.
|Schubert Piano Sonatas
- Sonata No.1 in E major, D.157
- Sonata No.2 in C major, D.279
- Minuet in A minor, D.277A (1st version of minuet from No.2)
- Allegretto in C major, D.346 (incomplete)
- Rondo in C major, D.309A (incomplete)
- Sonata No.3 in E major, D.459
- Sonata No.4 in A minor, D.537 (Op.posth.164)
- Sonata No.5 in A♭ major, D.557
- Sonata No.6 in E minor, D.566
- Sonata No.7 in E♭ major, D.568 (Op.posth.122)
- Sonata No.8 in F♯ minor, D.571 (incomplete)
- Sonata No.9 in B major, D.575 (Op.posth.147)
- Sonata No.10 in C major, D.613 (incomplete)
- Sonata No.11 in F minor, D.625 (incomplete)
- Sonata No.12 in C♯ minor, D.655 (incomplete)
- Sonata No.13 in A major, D.664 (Op.posth.120)
- Sonata in E minor, D.769A (incomplete)
- Sonata No.14 in A minor, D.784 (Op.posth.143)
- Sonata No.15 in C major, D.840 ("Reliquie") (incomplete)
- Sonata No.16 in A minor, D.845 (Op.42)
- Sonata No.17 in D major, D.850 (Op.53) ("Gasteiner")
- Sonata No.18 in G major, D.894 (Op.78) ("Fantasie")
- Sonata No.19 in C minor, D.958
- Sonata No.20 in A major, D.959
- Sonata No.21 in B♭ major, D.960